Ag & Natural Resources
Welcome to the Pulaski County Extension Service Ag & Natural Resources Webpage.
We are currently without an Ag and Natural Resources Agent.
T R A I N I N G S A N D E V E N T S
- Winter Wheat Meeting-- January 5, 2017 http://news.ca.uky.edu/article/uk-winter-wheat-meeting-jan-5
- Living on a Few Acres -- postponed until mid-February
- Cutting Costs on Raising Bees -- January 14, Pulaski Co Extension office
- Grant Workshop for Farmers and Agribusinesses -- February 9
- Pasture Weed ID and Control -- February 16, Pulaski Co Extension office, 6 to 8pm
- 2017 Small Ruminant Grazing Conference -- February 18, Hardin Co Extension office
- Mid-South Stocker Conference -- March 1, Coffee County (TN) Conference Center
- Sustainable Queen Rearing Workshop -- April 7-8, 2017
- Raising Rabbits -- April 18, 2017. 6pm. Pulaski Co Extension office
- Tall Fescue pasture renovation workshop to be held March 9, 2017. Registrarion at following link. http://www.uky.edu/Ag/Forage/
*** We offer free soil testing up to 25 samples ***